BRIEF PROFILE OF KADUNA DISTRICT SOCIETY, MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE
The Kaduna District Society of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) is one of the oldest societies in Nigeria. It was established 45 years ago with just 10 members.
The idea behind the establishment of the district is to bring together members in Kaduna & environs; as a forum for the promotion of the profession unity among members and also a forum to share ideas in promotion of the profession. These, to a large extent have been fulfilled.
Some key personalities and founding members to have lead the district and kept the flag flying are:
Usman Oyowe (FCA)
Alhaji Isa Yusuf (FCA)
Alhaji Isa Onigbanjo (FCA)
Sunny Iserhienrhien (FCA)
Alhaji Olapade Adeyinka (FCA)
Theophilus Ashaolu (FCA)
Alhaji Tijjani Isa Musa (FCA)
Oyekwere Obioma (FCA)
New Nigeria Development Corporation (NNDC)
Kaduna State Government
- Maintenance of ICAN study centre
- Sustained regular and quality monthly District Society meeting where MCPE are been presented
- Service to our immediate environment through quality training and partnership with corporate organizations
- Improvement in relationship with Government
- Visitations to captains of industries.
- Establishment Kaduna District and Society portal for members registration and directory
- Conducting Institute Examinations under a peaceful atmosphere
- Improve attendance of the zonal district Conferences and meetings
- Regular visitation to NYSC orientation and other educational institute for career talk.
- Annual Accountan’s week
- Regular sensitization to secondary and tertiary institution (Catch them young accounting profession)